Property Manager in Montgomery, Alabama
Local property management company is seeking a well diversified individual to join our team, and establish a career in property management, and real estate. Individuals interested in this position must meet all of the below requirements, submit a resume with references, and salary requirements.
Job Summary and Duties – Full-time Property Manager – oversees the duties outlined below to ensure that the appropriate team members are performing these tasks accurately: Rent Collections and weekly delinquency reporting, owner notifications, assisting/preparing eviction process details, former tenant collections, handling process with third party collection agencies; -Showing available rental homes to prospective tenants; -A/R & A/P, light to moderate bookkeeping duties; -securing new business with potential investors – Assisting team members as necessary – owner relations to include but not limited to: owner ach/statement reviews, owner communications, creating new entries for clients/intakes/tenants in our systems, owner inquiries Qualified Requirements- Education, Experience, Skills-Must possess an active real estate license in Alabama.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented, able to follow instructions, complete deadlines, and maintain a high level of accuracy in performance of duties.
- Must be able to perform at a high volume level, work as a team player, and have the ability to work individually. Must possess and have the ability to maintain excellent relationship-building skills.
- Travel time may be necessary. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with notice from the employee’s manager.All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please apply by going to the ZipRecruiter link below.