Current Available Positions in Birmingham, Alabama
Full-Time Housekeeper – Pelham Office
Assist in cleaning apartments and rental homes.
Make sure apartments are stocked with supplies: paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, soap, dishwasher tablets, etc.
Can accurately check for water leaks in kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas.
Assist with cleaning the corporate office daily, weekly and as needed.
Assist with laundry as needed.
Good verbal communication and organizational skills. Must be professional when interacting with guests. Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Occasional lifting items up to 25lbs. Must be able to be on your feet for more than 5 hours at a time, if needed. Travel 25% when needed.
Interested candidates can send resumes to: Donna Hramec at email@example.com or call 205-281-5092
Full-Time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – Pelham Office
We’re interested in someone who is smart, organized, motivated, and works well in a fast-paced environment. You will need to both take and delegate direction with ease. An ability to streamline in-office and on-site operations into heightened efficiency is a plus.
Proficiency in Word and Excel would be very helpful as well.
1. Answer incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner for Corporate office. Determine nature of business and direct call to appropriate person.
2. Assist various departments in the areas of customer operations, maintenance requests and client communications.
3. Perform variety of duties and other tasks to maintain pleasant tenant and employee relations.
4. Provide callers and walk in clients with directions and other specifics as needed to assist agents.
5. Direct/notify warehouse of freight shipments.
6. Contact utility companies, cities and sales agents on behalf of accounting to assist in bill payment.
7. Proficient in Excel is a must.
8. Assist admin and co-workers with daily schedule to promote flow of activities.
12. Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents requested.
14 Responsible for going to the post office, Sorting all mail. Coding bills.
Qualification Requirements – Education, Experience, Skills
Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and organizational skills. Must be able to communicate well with staff, customers and vendors. Able to work individually and as part of a team. Must possess excellent relationship-building skills. Proficient in relevant computer software.
Physical Demands and Travel
Occasional lifting of items up to 25 lbs. Travel not required.
Normal Work Hours
Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.