AHI Corporate Housing has more short-term fully furnished apartments and selections than any other corporate housing company in the Port City of Mobile!
Choose from one of our luxury apartment communities available in Mobile and let AHI Corporate Housing be your company of choice for short term furnished rental accommodations as you visit the area for business or pleasure.
Business travelers choose AHI Corporate Housing over traditional hotels or extended stay hotels, as we offer unrivaled convenience and a residency that evokes the comforts of home. These upgrades include:
- Full-size kitchens offering full-size appliances and washers and dryers.
- Flat screen TVs keep you connecting to 50+ channels of streaming cable.
- More living space than hotels. Each has a separate and fully furnished living room, bedroom, and dining room space. Options are available for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Many AHI Corporate Housing apartments offer gated communities.
- Ample parking. Assigned, covered garages may be available for an additional charge.
We truly care about our guests and making them feel at home.
We can’t talk about Mobile and not mention Mardi Gras! Did you know that Mobile is the birthplace of Mardi Gras? It’s true. Mardi Gras begins two and half weeks before Fat Tuesday and Mobile comes to life! Fancy floats parade through downtown and other areas of the city. Marching bands and masked “krewes” celebrate into the morning hours. It really is one party that you don’t want to miss! Mobile.org is an AHI partner and a great place to download parade maps and other city events.
The USS Alabama Memorial Park is a popular attraction in the city of Mobile. Visitors enjoy guided tours and special events aboard the famous U.S Navy battleship (also pictured above). It is a unique experience that brings you closer to understanding the every day life of the veterans that lived and worked on the ship. Whether you’re a history buff or not, the USS Alabama will surely make you proud to be an American.
Whether you are relocating looking for a furnished apartment in Mobile, visiting for a period of time, or have been displaced from your home, please contact Vicki Sims at email@example.com or call 866-540-2655.