By: Carlo Romano
Business travelers often look for more than a hotel when they have extended stays in a city for work purposes. Furnished apartments and short-term leases are often a combination that is hard to find in the traditional hotel or AirBnB lodging. Corporate Housing can be the answer, and the offerings will surprise many. Here are a few reasons why Corporate Housing may be a better fit for the business traveler.
- The size. Corporate Housing can offer accommodations up to twice the size of a traditional hotel or someone’s bedroom found on AirBnB.
- A kitchen. Usually full of all the pots, pans, and utensils. Just what one would need to make homemade meals, while away from home.
- Pets allowed. Corporate Housing lodgings, in most cases, offer a pet friendly accommodation and have pet perks included.
- Housekeeping on demand. You schedule it on your time.
- Amenities and community privileges. This can be a community grill area, gym, pool and even conference space.
There are so many variations and possibilities – and Corporate Housing providers try to accommodate the needs of each traveler. It can be a tailored fit; in the time, cost, and needs of those traveling for extended periods for business. This is a comfort no traditional hotel can match.
If you have questions about business lodging – please feel free to reach out to us at AHI Corporate Housing. We love people and are here to help you understand the benefits of Corporate Housing. Call us at 800-505-9001 / Email email@example.com